Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The last day

I'm embarking on a new chapter in my life as a mother. Tomorrow, I become a working mother. (Not as if I didn't work as a mother these past 3 months, but you get my drift). I will no longer be able to take photos like this at random times of the day. I will no longer see my baby around the clock. Someone else will be with him 10 hours out of each weekday. That leaves me with 14 hours each day. 118 hours each week (including weekends). I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I don't know how other people do it. I already cried once tonight, and I know I'm going to be a mess tomorrow morning. But I will get through it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh honey you will get through it. It will be hard but trust that it gets easier. I remember being in your same shoes 6 years ago and having those same feelings. It sucks. I will be thinking of you tomorrow. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does suck! I have been there too. It was harder with my second, for some reason. But, there will come a day when you're home with the sweet babe for some reason and you will thank God for your daycare provider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I felt the love and we got through it!

    ReplyDelete