Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 random facts

I'm taking a page from a fellow blogger and writing 7 random facts about parenthood and parenting Cole

1. Cole always sneezes in threes. He's been doing this since he was born.
2. Cole hates the bath. He turns his head to the side as if he's tolerating it. That's when he's not screaming bloody murder.
3. We took cole for a walk on the rail trail in the used jogging stroller we got and he loved it. He's officially graduated from the car seat stroller combo and is now able to fit in the strollers with no extra support.
4. He's getting very close to rolling over on his own. He's starting to arch his back and turn his head as if he's going to roll over.
5. We rarely get alone time and when we do we are busy with our own chores or work.
6. Cole is the cutest baby in the day care infant room. I realized this when another teacher from another room came over to my car to say goodbye to Cole. Gushing from afar was just not good enough. I don't mind this at all. The more attention and love he gets the better.
7. Cole was blessed on Sunday by the woman who married us. I'll post pictures that allison took in a few days.

Thanks to Harvestingkale.com for mentioning my blog on hers! And thanks to Randalin ( the author of that blog) for inspiring me to do this post.


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Be careful. Having the cutest kid has its pitfalls. I remember when Evan was in daycare and the other kids would be taking naps. Not Evan. He would be on his teacher's desk, eating cookies and playing with her!

    ReplyDelete