Monday, September 13, 2010

Last night

Last night was the absolute worst night for sleeping. And I still have to go to work today. Cole was up every hour wanting to nurse and screaming and giving me this pathetic look if I didn't nurse him right away. I realized around 9:30 that he was teething, so we gave him Infant Tylenol and that worked for a little while but then he kept waking up after that anyway. The thing is, each time he nursed, he really drank! So maybe it's a growth spurt? I still am not sure.
I'm writing now because you will not hear from me tonight. As soon as I am able, I will be going to sleep. No blogging for me.

2 comments:

  1. Have to sleep when you can! Sorry it was a rough night. I was just reading on another blog about these amber necklaces that are supposed to help with teething. Maybe you have heard of them? It was new info for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to know if it's teething, a growth spurt, a development phase...ugh. Try not to stress too much about the cause and just sleep when you can.

    ReplyDelete