Thursday, September 30, 2010

Advice

I get all sorts of advice, especially from the women I work with. Most of the advice I get is advice I asked for. I like to hear as many people's experiences as possible before I make up my mind. I even initiated a conversation with someone this morning who I thought
was someone else. (that's what happens when you're as sleep deprived as I am!) No matter. Turns
out she breastfed and said her kids also did not sleep through the night. She said what I needed to hear right then even though I've heard it from some of you before on this blog- "hang in there, just when you think you can't take it anymore, it'll change."

Great news today- I am tenured!

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the tenure! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the tenure! Any mama that can make tenure while being sleep deprived is pretty awesome!

    Also, sleeping through the night is a total myth. Don't believe that exists for a second....

    ReplyDelete