Thursday, September 23, 2010

Not connecting

Sorry for not connecting with anyone during the past week, including on this blog. At first work was slow and easy. I was able to post every day. But now things have really stepped up. I'm teaching personal writing now and we had open house last night, which meant I got home way past my bedtime. I also have been fighting a cold for the past few days and still am not sleeping longer than 2-3 hours in a row at night. I've also been fighting clogged ducts in both of my breasts, so I've had to stop all bottle feedings at home. That means more nursing time for me, which translates into even less free time (not like I had much anyway!)

As you could see from the video I posted earlier today, we got a Baby Einstein activity center for Cole. They had one just like it at his day care and he loves it. I found him in it the other day when I arrived to pick him up. He looked so precious standing and checking out the different toys around him. We found one on Craigslist for $20, Keith cleaned it up and recorded Cole in it while I was at open house last night. He emailed me the video and I showed it off to a few other teachers. He looks so cute! He is so cute! It's amazing how adorable he is and how happy he is most of the time. I love when I pick him up at day care and his eyes light up. It just melts my heart. I feel so lucky to have such an amazing son.

Sunday is the blessing and we are really excited for it. We've rented a tent and are going to serve food from Main Course. We really wanted to make it a special occasion and not just a regular party. As soon as I can, I will post those outtakes from the photo shoot the other day. I know I promised those eons ago, so I'll get on that as soon as I can. The little man awakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment