Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Studio pics






Thanks to Peter for taking the family portrait of us. The outfit Cole is wearing in the first photo is one given to us by Amy, Mike and Sophia when Cole was 2 days old. It always looked so big, I figured he'd have to be at least six months to wear it, but I figured I'd try him in it because he has been growing so much. Lo and behold it fit perfectly! It's one of those square onesies that are deceiving because they have longer legs so they look like they are going to be bigger on the baby. The last picture was part of a stock concept of working mother. I liked it because that is what Cole does frequently to me now, touching my face or lips when I hold him up. And he does it in such a loving way, like he wants to get to know every part of my face. It's moments like those when I realize how blessed I am.

2 comments: