Monday, October 25, 2010

Cole update-Almost 5 months

1. For a little while Cole did raspberries. Lots of them. Now he's moved on to screeching, the kind you heard in the boppy video.
2. Cole touches our faces and everything else he can get his hands on.
3. Cole is starting to string together
sounds. A few weeks ago I swear it sounded like he said "dada" and a couple of times I know he's said "hi." sometimes he says "eme" or "hem" and I think he's trying to say mommy.
4. He is teething even more and I'm definitely seeing little white spots that feel hard across his gums. My nipples are not looking forward to that.
5. He weighs almost 16 lbs now.
6. I still can't believe he's going to be 5 months in two days!
7. He still smiles a LOT. It's the best part about looking at him
8. He can put the pacifier back into his mouth if it falls out. It's amazing to watch his little hands turn it around to face him and then watch as his hands guide it into his mouth. He uses the pacifier more for teething than to suck on.
9. We got him Sophie, the all-natural, rubber giraffe. It's his new favorite teething toy. And it's the only one he doesn't drop!
10. He's fascinated by the faucet when he's in the bathtub. It's one of the only diversions that work to keep him from crying during his bath.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment