Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cole's cats

Today Cole is 15 months old. Happy month day Cole!
I have to be at a baby shower so Keith and Cole get to have some much needed dada-Cole time.

While I'm away, this is a cute set of pictures of Cole and his cats...

Mostly every morning Cole follows one of the cats into the bedroom (after they have grown tired of being hugged or chased around the living room). On Tuesday I captured a moment between Cole and Clem. These cats are so wonderful. They are so patient and loving. It just astounds me every day. They truly are becoming his cats as well as ours.

Clem escapes to the bed.

No matter. Mama helped Cole on the bed because she selfishly wanted to see this.

And this. 

3 comments:

  1. These pics are so sweet. I love the last one - Cole looks like he is being so gentle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwaaaahahahahaha, you scheduled this one in advance! update for our loyal readers: No power for three days. more details to come I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Mason and our kitty use to have a great relationship and Buzz tolerated his hugs very well, but one day Mason hit Buzz over the head with a cup (really hard *sad*) and now Buzz won't let him come within 10 feet of him. It's tragic all the way around.

    So Cole, keep being nice to those kitties!!

    ReplyDelete