Monday, August 15, 2011

Camping through the iPhone lens

We camped with Allishawn this past weekend and it was tons of fun.
Here are a few shots before I post some from a real camera....


Finally! I get to shoot some photos of Cole sleeping!



The top of this collage is a picture of Lake George and the "boobie" mountain. Bottom left is Keith wearing his new ergonomic camera straps. And the bottom right is a picture of the trees by the lake beach.


The top of this collage is Cole watching Juni. He did a lot of that this weekend! The bottom left is Cole attempting to get my iPhone and the bottom right is a funny pic Keith took of me babywearing.

Check back in a day or two for the full story of our awesome weekend with Allishawn and Juni.




As part of the iPhone recap thingamajig I'm linking up with A Good Life blog...

2 comments:

  1. I just adore the pic of Keith and Cole sleeping next to each other in the same position. Just melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, mine too. I am so thankful I had my phone in the tent to capture it!

    ReplyDelete