Friday, August 5, 2011

The blog book is here

The blog book actually arrived several weeks ago, but I have not had the time to post about it ( I guess my camping posts took top priority because those were more timely. I doubt you'd give a shit about our July camping trips in, say, October).

It definitely feels like an accomplishment to have finally published it. It's nothing fancy, but I think it still looks awesome. What book written by me wouldn't look awesome? I decided to NOT include the comments from you, my dear blog readers, though. That was the most difficult decision. I wanted to be reminded of your love and support, but the book would've had lots more pages and it would have cost even more (all told it was $130 to have it published through blog2print.com - and that was with a %15 percent coupon they sent to me to encourage me to finally get up off my ass and print this damn thing). I am sure you all understand.

Either way this will be a keepsake for when I want to be reminded of the victories and pitfalls of the first year of parenthood. Not to mention it makes great coffee table reading!

Cole inspects the blog book

The dedication page


The back of the blog book

I opened it to a random page so you could see what it looks like on the inside


3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've considered doing the same but somehow forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder!

    Also, I'm pretty sure that I had picked out the same cover page when I was looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori. I'll bring it over when I visit.

    Randalin- It's the nature lover in us!

    ReplyDelete