Tuesday, December 21, 2010

To my biggest fan

I love you. (And I love this picture of you!) Thank you for doing everything you do for me. Thank you for being everything you are to me. You are my best friend, my confidante, my husband, my lover, my baby daddy, my soundboard, my shoulder to cry on, my warm hug in the evening, my electric blanket on a cold night.  This life we've made together is beautiful, and I am so thankful we chose each other and saw the goodness in one another. I am so blessed to be raising this amazing child with you. Merry Christmas my love.

Yours forever, Mama

2 comments:

  1. Love it! And yes we do indeed have awesome hubsters. (of course we are awesome, also, right?) And I, too, love this pic of those dashing Ferris men of yours. I hope you all have the amazing holiday season you so deserve, that the New Year leaves you as blessed as 2010 has done. And thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me to get through one of the most trying years, despite the fact that we have never met in person!

    ReplyDelete