Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mobile accessibility

You can now comfortably (Read: without squinting) view my blog from a mobile device such as in iPhone or smartphone. Blogger made it so easy to make the blog accessible in this way, and I couldn't be more thrilled. The blog looks the same on the laptop or a desktop, it's just more paired down and simplified for viewing on the phone. Kind of like wordpress, but a bit more stylish. If you can check my blog out on your phone and see for yourself!
Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to post to my blog from my phone anymore. I was doing it through sending a text message to go@blogger.com, but it hasn't worked the last week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori - I send emails instead of texts. i tried the text thing and it didn't work. so i did the email instead and it's much easier. i can keep a draft going for a day or two. i usually write while i'm pumping.

    ReplyDelete