Sunday, December 5, 2010

My studio faves

We are so lucky to have a photographer in the family. Each time we go to the studio, the pictures are amazing.  Even though he's new at photographing babies, Keith is a pro at it. He gets right down on the floor with Cole and, like today, gets classic pictures. It helps of course that Cole is so cute and photogenic. My last post linked to Keith's blog and the pictures he liked best. Here are the pictures I also liked. There's a behind the scenes picture as well. Visit my husband's website to see more of his wedding and portrait photography.
I love this one because he's
looking at me - how sweet is that face?

Eating the giraffe (a.k.a. soothing his sore gums)

The cuteness just astounds me

Some behind the scenes action



Yeah- he'll be standing before we can say
"we really need to baby-proof the house"

1 comment: