Friday, December 3, 2010

Daily cuteness: Cole's first shopping cart ride

'
These photos were from this afternoon on our first shopping cart ride. We actually did buy a shopping cart cover and got it in the mail yesterday, but I had never used it before so it was too much of a challenge to put it on one-handed (I was holding Cole with my other). But Cole was so enthralled by his surroundings (as you can see from the second picture) that I didn't have to worry at all, because he didn't suck or bite anything that wasn't ours. Just as we were checking out, he started to get fussy, so I gave him the handmade wallet I recently bought from Peg at the Pickle Fest. If you have Facebook, her handmade stuff has its own page called gimme sunshine.  Since it was made lovingly by her hands, I knew it was safe!

1 comment:

  1. Cole looks so grown up in there!! Kale LOVES the shopping cart. I need to get one of those covers ASAP. The kid sticks everything in his mouth....

    ReplyDelete