Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family Photos

Great-Grandpa Harold holding Cole several weeks ago.
So I have a few photos I want to share. I recently learned how to use a program called Lightroom, where Keith "develops" and catalogues all of his digital images. I just learned how to convert the large files into smaller files so I can post them here on my blog. Some of the photos are recent and some are from when Cole was first born. They are in no particular order. I tried ordering them but Blogger won't let me! :(
Grandpa Joe holding Cole the night he was born
Grandma Carolyn holding Cole the night he was born
Great-Grandma Joyce holding Cole several weeks ago
Keith and I in the birth center 2 days after Cole was born.


As you can see Cole has met two of his great-grandparents. He still has to meet his great-grandmother on my side, my grandmother, or Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment