Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And the award goes to...

I hereby bestow The Boob Trophy to myself.



I hereby bestow the Golden Pump Award to Bitchypants

Because we are amazing mothers and because Randalin says that I deserve it, I finally agreed because you know what? I do deserve the damn award. Read this post to understand why. And so does Mommy A., aka, Bitchypants, a.k.a. my friend in Cincinnati who I've never met but with whom I've shared my pregnancy and first year of motherhood.   I would have given Bitchypants the Boob Trophy too, but I think the Golden Pump Award would be more fitting for obvious reasons. Check out her awesome blog to see why. Plus she asked for it. Obviously, the pump she was literally tied to for 10 months was not as pretty as the pump in this picture, but it's what gave her the chance to give her son the best milk ever- her own. And mommy's milk, my friends, is Liquid Gold.

3 comments:

  1. OMG you are COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally deserve this. I hope there is a special glass case in your house to display this. Or maybe you could put it on your desk at work. Would that be inappropriate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randalin: That would be hilarious! I COULD wear the "I <3 Boobies" bracelets that all the kiddies are wearing. If those kids only knew the power of the boobies...

    Bitchpants: Thank you! So are you!

    ReplyDelete