Saturday, June 4, 2011

Cole's First Haircut

This is going to be a short and sweet post. I really want to get cracking on my blog book, people! I'm sure you understand the need to finish a project you started long ago. This is one of them.

Cole's haircut went so smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The woman, Jackie, who cut his hair was great. She sculpted his hair so you could finally see the back of his head! I didn't think he'd actually end up looking like a little boy (maybe because I don't want my baby to not be a baby anymore), but the haircut definitely changed his appearance  - that and he's changing every day.

So here are the pics... Notice the great distraction of all time: Keith's car keys + the mirror = a very occupied baby who didn't mind getting his haircut!



















No comments:

Post a Comment