Thursday, February 3, 2011

Merle Whaley rocks my socks

Merle Whaley is the name of the company from whom I buy my grade and plan books every year. I love the books because they are well made and the covers are plastic so they do not tear, unlike some grade-books or combo grade/ plan books with paper covers. However, this year the wire Os binding the books together have unwound and made them practically unusable. They catch on everything- even Keith's mouth, as you can see from this photo. Since I've called twice before and spoken to the same person each time, I figured it would not hurt to call and let the company know this year's batch was poorly made. I was also seriously considering buying a new gradebook from a different company because there's no way I can spend the second half of the school year using this book that is literally falling apart at the seams. As a result of my phone call he is sending me two new books. If that's not good customer service, I don't know what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment