Friday, February 4, 2011

Collective of hope

In lieu of actual prayer (Keith and I are really not religious) I was wondering if you could think of my little family each night around 9 p.m, which is our bedtime (Cole goes to sleep at ~6:30) and hope for longer chunks of sleep throughout the night. Yes folks I am that sleep deprived and that desperate.

I do not expect Cole to just start sleeping through the night. I know that is not realistic, but sleeping in larger chunks of, say, 4 hours is. I know he is capable of that. Now I know he's teething and that is probably what is waking him up, but last night was brutal- it seemed like he woke up every hour and 45 minutes. And there's no respite in that. Because sometimes it takes us an hour to get him to fall back to sleep! (That usually occurs once a night).
So I was thinking that if you all collectively hope with Keith and I, that maybe Cole will feel the energy and sleep for longer chunks throughout the night. Just maybe.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm so with you and sending you all the hope I can muster. I would be so happy if Kale would just sleep 3 straight hours.

    ReplyDelete