Saturday, January 22, 2011

Some neat links you might like

I'm sorry I've been out of touch. We just imported photos from Lake Placid and are currently in the process of picking out which ones to post. Plus, I have a running list of topics I want to write about and, needless to say, I don't know where to begin! Plus today we had a studio day, so there's even MORE photos to sort through. (Note: if you're on facebook you've already seen two of the cutest ones). You can check Keith's blog within the next few days and you'll find his favorite pics.

Back to the original reason for this post. I was nursing Cole and thinking of this awesome hidden page that Keith and I set up when we first got engaged - back when we had tons of free time on our hands! Anyway, the reason why I was thinking of this page was because our 9th anniversary of our first date is coming up in February and I was thinking back to the story and I remembered that I already wrote the story on this super cool hidden page on Keith's site. So drumroll please...keithferrisphoto.com/keithandbianca

Now, if you liked the two poems that I posted the other day, I actually have some more poetry that I posted on another super-cool hidden page on Keith's website. But mind you, this is from 2004 and the picture of me is kind of creepy in a gothic sort of way. You'll see what I mean...
keithferrisphoto.com/bianca

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading those pages years ago. You are such a gifted writer and always have been. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori. You sure know how to make a girl feel special!

    ReplyDelete