Friday, January 21, 2011

His new shoes

Keith took this photo last night of Cole's new Robeez soft sole shoes (made by Stride Rite). I bought them last week just before we went to Lake Placid from this kids store in Poughkeepsie called Quackles. Allison had recommended them to me as a first shoe. She said they helped Juni when crawling and cruising, especially on the hard slippery floor. Last night after his bath, but after he had already gone to bed, I didn't want to forget to put them back in his room, so I put them by his door as a reminder. And then Keith captured it much better than I could ever have.

3 comments:

  1. This is a really sweet picture.
    And - kind of crazy that you posted this since I was looking online at Robeez shoes this morning for Kale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just got a lesson on how to adjust the colors to make it look better, so I might update the photo.

    Get the Robeez - you won't be sorry. He wears them every day and he doesn't slip and fall like he did with his socks on. plus he looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete