Thursday, October 25, 2012

Currently

I know this is like 4 days late but it's been sitting here as a draft for days now and I just figured I'd finish it up and post it even if it is lacking a "Cole currently.."

Mama is...
worrying about everything when it comes to my pregnancy and what will happen after I have the baby. I can explain more in another post.

listening to ... Not much. I started an audiobook I didn't really like. It was The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb. It was a recommendation of a friend and while the plot sounded interesting I just could not get into the main character/ narrator. He was not very likable. I didn't even feel sorry for him when his wife cheated on him. Eventually, I found myself dreading listening to it. Luckily, Perks of Being a Wallflower came to the rescue (I had placed a hold on it a month ago) and it's been holding my attention for a few car rides home.

wishing I had not heated up the apple cider I'm drinking. It tastes much better cold. And I'm also wishing my legs and ankles and feet would stop feeling like I ran a 5K yesterday. Wishing I didn't have to take this medicine for the next three months. The medicine combined with the pregnancy is really taking a toll on my body.

observing that my due date is only 3 months from now. I don't want to be that mom who wishes these days away but this pregnancy is anything but normal and anything but fun. So I'm looking forward to that day in January when I can hold my baby girl in one arm, and hold my son in another.

1 comment: