Sunday, October 21, 2012

My kind of beautiful.

Orange mountains. They are no more thanks to the hurricane blowing away all of the leaves. But when they were alive and blazing two weekends ago we took advantage of the beauty and spent the day outside. Here are those pictures.
Part 1 of our day: A picnic and very short hike at Split Rock
Part 2 of our day: Hay ride and farm
animal feeding at Kelder's Farm in Kerhonkson.

Keith took his cameras along for the day and four of those photos are interspersed in here with his watermark. The quality of his photos would be much better if I took the high resolution images from the computer, but being the wife of a busy photographer I stole them from his Facebook page and saved them onto my phone. I published this post using my Blogger app, which is what I have been doing lately for lack of free time. I'm sure you will see the irony in all of this ... somewhere.

Enjoy the sweet darling that is my baby boy.
"I am your baby, Mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment