Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Me, Myself and the Rest of Them

I've joined this linky again mainly because the questions are kind of fun. And I need fun.

I included Dada in this post because he was in it last time, but there is a lot left to be desired in his responses.  I guess I'm just lucky he participated.

1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  
Mama: Write a book
Dada: Fly
Cole: Stay awake forever

2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time? 
Mama: Travel the country in our pop-up trailer.
Dada: Live it up.
Cole: Nothing different, since I'm a kid and I do everything I want to do all of the time - with the exception of eating ice pops. Maybe I'd eat ice pops for breakfast lunch and dinner. That sounds good.

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be? 
Mama: Working Mom Spends Summer Off Doing NO WORK
Dada: Probably not good.
Cole: Toddler Turns Into an Ice Pop

4) What is your biggest pet peeve? 
Mama: Drivers who cut me off and then drive slowly; drivers who cut me off at the last minute before an exit or bridge ramp) so that they don't have to sit behind me in traffic; pedestrians who give me (the driver) dirty looks for no reason I can think of; kids who run into the street or ride their bikes into the street without looking; cats who lick me incessantly when I finally have a minute to myself.
Dada: People who are full of shit, oh, and amateur photographers who call themselves professionals.
Cole: Diaper changes in which I have to lay down.

5) What is your favorite chick flick movie? 
Mama: Sweet Home Alabama. And it has nothing to do with the fact that Josh Lucas stars in it. Nothing.
Dada: eh
Cole: What's a chick flick movie? I like Dora and Ni-Hao Kai Lan. They are chicks and they star in their own movies.

1 comment: