Thursday, June 24, 2010

4 Weeks Strong!

Cole is 4 weeks strong today. I say "strong" because he gets stronger by the day using his legs to kick and his arms to push and pull. He kicks Daddy in the ribs and Mommy in the boobs! He has some set of muscles on him that one. He's also slowly losing the red-brown hair he was born with, so that he looks like an old man with a hugely receding hair line. I said to myself the other day- is this what he'll look like when he's 50 or 60?
His eyebrows are growing in more and they are growing in completely blond. His eyelashes are also blondish. I also noticed today that he appears to be growing little blond hairs in the bald spot where the red-brown hair once was. It could be peach fuzz, but I strongly suspect blond hair in the making. It's very strange to imagine my son having blond hair  (mainly because I come from a long line of brown-black haired people)- but he's got blue eyes - so what's some blond hair to match?

1 comment:

  1. no worries--John, Evan, and I all had blond hair as little ones. Even if he turns all blond now, he may match you in the future!

    ReplyDelete