Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This is what happens when...

Cole's banana breaks...





I put Bevin into the Rock N Play...




Cole plays kitchen...


Cole takes my phone from me while I'm nursing and I try to get it back from him. Unsuccessfully. 


Cole starts to fall asleep in the car...

I put Bevin in the High chair...

Cole joins us in bed in the morning...

I ask Cole to put his socks on himself...

Mama realizes her oldest baby is not too old that he can't still be worn...


Trees fall over along the trail (they start to look like monsters!)

We hike in the quiet of the woods...

The umbrella for the sand and water table is not securely installed...

Cole has to play with things that are meant for Bevin...


Cole takes a picture of Mama and Daddy...

2 comments:

  1. Haha the giant arm picture. We have that same sand & water table, and I hope my son never figures out that the umbrella isn't very securly attached!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were able to capture all these moments!

    Kale has EXACTLY the same reaction when the banana breaks.

    ReplyDelete