Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ssh don't tell anyone

Even when my toddler is not home I listen to children's music. Contemporary children's music is so awesome, why would I not? If only singers like Elizabeth Mitchell existed when I was a kid.

I am obsessed with Grey's Anatomy. Even when it's not on, I am thinking about it. Can I tell you how sad I am that the season finale is over? I'm not sure when I'll find the time to watch it when September rolls around. Expect a brief analysis of the season finale.

I hate Lipton tea. It's gross. Once you drink Tazo tea, you realize Lipton is to tea like Budweiser is to beers. Loved because it's so cheap and everyone seems to drink it.

I like it when Cole gets new books or toys from someone else. I know I'll get to play or read with him, so it's fun for me too when he gets something new.

I was pretty sad on Mother's Day for obvious reasons, but didn't really tell anyone. Instead I stopped wallowing in my self pity and called my father to wish him a Happy Mother's Day. The irony is that my crazy mother actually sent me a card for Mother's Day. It's just too little, too late.

I actually like all of the cheesy wifey magazines Keith's grandmother bought for me for Christmas - Woman's Day, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle. Believe it or not there are some good articles in each of these. But the one thing I get most from the magazines are some decent recipes for nightly meals.

What are some of the things you love or hate?

1 comment:

  1. When I'm driving alone I'll sometimes get more than halfway through listening to a children's song before I realize it. Sometimes I just let them play through.

    ReplyDelete