Saturday, May 18, 2013

Things that are said around here

Cole is always talking and we are always talking to Cole. He asks approximately 22,000 questions a day and we try hard to answer each one. Here's a random sampling of things that are said at our house....

Mama to Cole: "Don't lick Bevin's fingers." 

Mama to Cole: "The floor doesn't need to be combed." 

Mama to Cole:"Next time we go there you can knock on the door." 

Daddy to Cole: "Stop waving your chicken at me."

Cole to Mama: "Bevin's fine, Mama." (After I check on Bevin for the umpteenth time during our story hour at home)

Cole to Mama: "Who painted your body?" (After seeing my tattoo)

(While I'm going to the bathroom) Cole to Mama:
"I can't see you mama." 
Mama to Cole: "That's the purpose of a door."

Cole to Daddy: "I don't want mommy to go to the Poughkeepsie. "

Daddy to Mama: "We're reaching critical mass with our laundry here." 

Cole (as he holds up a toy camel figurine): "Mama do you know what this is?"
Mama: "No."
Cole: " I'll give you a hint. It's a camel."

Daddy to Cole: "Mosquitos are having babies in the pool."




 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My favorite is the camel one. Just thinking about it cracks me up.

      Delete