Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bananas over baby-and-mommy-time

This morning I let Cole play with the jar of bananas and then the little bowl from which I was going to use to feed him. When I took out the spoon his eyes lit up and he connected the dots - I'm getting bananas! It was the cutest smile of anticipation. I fed him about 1/4 of the jar and he was very intent on holding the spoon himself, so it was quite a struggle.

Baby versus mommy over the Gerber spoon. Dhun Dhun Dhuuuun

Now he's in his jumparoo burning off some energy. I wish every day could be like this: just Cole and I hanging out in the living room in our jammies.

Like I promised...here are some pics of the visit to my dad's house on Saturday.

Cole getting super excited over meeting Buddy (the cocker spaniel you can't see)

Hi Great Grandma!

Cole and Papa Joe

Air guitar!

Baby and great grandma converse
There were so many cute pics to choose from but I thought these best showed the kick these two got out of each other.  What do you think of my choices?

Coming soon... a few cute pics of our outing with Grandma Carolyn to the 13th annual Rosendale Pickle Festival.

2 comments:

  1. His reaction to the dog is so cute!! It looks like you had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! I'm excited to visit again for Christmas. I think he'll brighten up everyone's spirits.

    ReplyDelete