Monday, November 15, 2010

Another growth spurt

Mommy pillow
So yeah, grading is done (I will be posting about that tomorrow), and just in time too, because Cole just started another feeding frenzy, the one where he eats every hour-and-a-half when he's home. I am imagining (but hoping I am wrong) that this is going to be the beginning of yet another two-week long growth spurt.  I can already see his skull is getting bigger and it's obvious he's getting longer since he's outgrown sleepers that once fit him nicely. So maybe he's done the growing and now he needs to do the eating or as I write this he's growing and that's why he needs the food so desperately when he wakes up from a nap. Whatever the case may be - let the booby nosedives begin! Did I mention how he's moved on from grunting to screeching when he doesn't get his milk quick enough? Fun times. No seriously, I loved being screeched at as I furiously try to unhook my nursing bra. That's me: Moo.

No comments:

Post a Comment