Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Catching frogs

Now that the butterflies seem to have flown south for warmer weather, Cole's new favorite past time is catching frogs. Our friend Amy and her daughter Ellie taught Cole how a few weeks ago after a Sunday farmers market in Rosendale. I've been promising to take Cole back ever since but I wanted to go just he and I so that I could help him. After all, what fun would it be if I couldn't catch some frogs too?! This afternoon I picked him up from school and we zipped on over to Willow Kiln park where we spent an hour jumping and hopping and squealing and saying "over here!" "No! Over here!" Listening to the frogs plop on the water as they hopped as far from us as they could. Still we caught a few and we both got soaking wet feet as a result. Totally worth it though. 









No comments:

Post a Comment