Saturday, September 20, 2014

Cape Cod: One month later

I have about a billion Cape Cod pictures on my iPhone. Some are gorgeous and some are hilarious. There are so many good ones that I'm afraid of unleashing my entire phone into this blog post. Even though I agree with the idea that less is more, it's still hard to put it into practice here on this blog. I really wish I had more time to write posts and share tidbits about the kids and snapshots of their everyday lives so that I wasn't bogging down post after post of this is all the stuff we did when we went camping. And these are all of the places we went hiking this year. And I hope one day that Bevin doesn't feel slighted that I didn't document her life on here as much as I did Cole's. Hopefully she will understand that I was too busy playing with she and Cole to write carefully thought out and planned blog posts. And if I wasn't playing with them, I was spending hours each night putting them to sleep. Hopefully those nights in the recliner nursing and singing and begging her to fall asleep just somehow seeps into her soul, so that even if she forgets the memory, the knowing is always there.

I think I already covered the "what we did when we went to Cape Cod" post back in August. So here is the "here are my gorgeous photos of my equally gorgeous family in our home away from home beach getaway" post.







































No comments:

Post a Comment