Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Finished with my obsession

I'm finished with my obsession. I watched the very last episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 8 the morning we left for Vermont. I have to say that it was the most heartbreaking episode - to watch a beloved character die when she was just rekindling her romance with her true love is never easy. But I got through it.

I am now glad I am done with it and can move on to things like pleasure reading, blogging, and preparing to teach 9th grade next year. Those are experiences that my summers are usually made of.

I will be watching Season 9 with my newly installed ABC Player on my iPhone at my own convenience when it starts up again in September. Because 9 p.m. on a Thursday, no matter how good the show is, is just too damn late for this early bird.

1 comment:

  1. We should Skype date without the boys so we can rehash this episode. I CANNOT believe they killed Lexi. She was one of my favourites. I'm excited that you'll be watching in the fall so I have someone to talk to about this show. And I agree - starting at 1 hour show at 9pm?! Way too late for me.

    ReplyDelete