Thursday, September 22, 2011

Teething is hell

Not only is teething hell on Cole, but it's also hell on his parents. Poor kid is getting molars, canines, and some new bottom teeth ALL AT ONCE. Cole screamed so much last night, I actually considered calling the doctor. Thankfully nursing -combined with a poor excuse for infant Tylenol- helped. Somewhat. This morning Keith and I are so tired it feels like we're walking around in slow motion. And because I have Blogger on my iPhone now, I decided to post about it instead of complaining about it on the new and (not) improved Facebook.

I'm so tired that I made two cups of tea with three tea bags. Some of you hardcore coffee drinkers are like "yeah whatever that's nuthin'", but for me that's a lot. Plus I had two sips of Keith's coffee (which is like Red Bull in a mug).

And to top it all off tonight I have Open House, which means I won't be home until way past his bedtime. So if those dang molars are still hurting him later....

Meanwhile, here is my all day caffeine fix:

2 comments:

  1. We are also suffering through some teething hell right now. I honestly don't know what we'd do without nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! It's definitely a sanity saver.

    ReplyDelete