Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I can blog again!

Who knew that blogger had an App? I didn't until today when Keith emailed me a story about it. Life has been pretty busy for us, so there's a lot less time for me to blog. But the fact that I can do it on my phone with a few quick keystrokes changes everything!

I'm about to hit the hay after a long night of painful teething (Cole, not me) but I wanted to share some pics from this here phone that I'm typing away on.

This kid kills me! He has so much fun with such mundane things. I don't even know why they sell toys for toddlers. Just give them a couple of shoes or an empty water pitcher and playtime is tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to note to readers that we don't keep our son in the high chair all of the time as it might appear from this blog post, it's just the only time that he sits still long enough for momma to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete