Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pre-Pregnancy Clothes

So I am going to do some complaining here that some of my readers may find annoying. But it's my blog, so I'll complain away. Stop reading here if you think I'm too skinny to complain about clothes not fitting me. Because that's what I'll be complaining about.

Okay - so if you've continued to read, you are a truly dedicated blog reader, and I thank you for sticking with me. And all of my complaints. Including this silly one. But guess what? For the first time in my life, I cannot fit into any of my (pre-pregnancy) pants.  What happened you wonder? You used to be so skinny! No, actually most of you are saying, Oh Bianca you're still skinny, would you shut up?! And I'll repeat myself again when I invite you to read my other posts and skip this one.

As I was saying, none of my pre-pregnancy pants fit me. All of the tops I owned still fit, but the pants - no luck. I've tried them on numerous times over the past 7 weeks to no avail. Now, I'll reveal here that I was hoping that some of the weight I gained during my pregnancy would stick around - 10 pounds. Because that is my ideal weight.  (No I won't be sharing what that ideal weight is.) And guess what? It has, but the weight stuck around my butt and my thighs, and now I can't fit into my damn pants.  I'm mad because I have a lot of awesome pants and capris from Anne Taylor LOFT and they were not cheap and now I can't fit into ANY OF THEM! I am going to have to replenish my entire pants wardrobe by the time school starts and Keith will not be happy when he opens the credit card bill in September. At least I'll be working!

1 comment:

  1. Who knows, maybe your weight will change some between now and the end of the summer?
    For me, I am still not fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes, but that is because I haven't been trying too hard to let the baby weight go. I like to eat - and allow myself extras because of breastfeeding.

    ReplyDelete