Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Found: Pacifier and a sore throat

Yesterday I found a pacifier. I was on the floor playing with Cole in his "Play Place" and watching as he did "tummy time" and happened to look under the crib (that was my vantage point) and lo and behold there was a pacifier.
Then I also discovered a sore throat! Lovely! Doctor says it's viral and the good news is that if Cole does catch it he won't get it as bad as me because of the anti-bodies in my breast milk.
And Happy Belated Birthday to Cole who celebrated being two months yesterday by crying for most of the afternoon. Ah those growing pains. But on the developmental front: we gave him a toy during dinner. Rather, we put it in his lap. He grabbed it and picked it up and put it in his mouth! He did this three times! It was so amazing I took a picture. I'll have to post it later this week.

1 comment: