Monday, January 6, 2014

Random, like a snow day {Volume II}


I got home from work  today at 4:15 to two sleeping cherubs. This is nice for me and my glass of wine. Right now. But two hours from now? When my 3.5 hours of sleep last night has really caught up to me... Not so nice.

Cole had a virus over the weekend that rendered him so exhausted in the middle of the day that he started to do something he hasn't done on his own since he was 2. He took naps. All weekend. And it seems to be a trend. See above for how today's nap will effect me later. 
Friday's nap:


Over the weekend Keith was saying good night to the kids. He placed his forehead on Bevin's and said "I love you" to her.  She said something like "ugh oooh" back. And of course she opened her mouth and closed her eyes for a kiss. Too sweet. 

My phone is so full of pictures and videos, I can't take anymore.  Yet, I have a bunch of blog posts I want to write using pictures from my phone that I don't want to dump them onto my computer. Such a dilemma. 

I chopped about 12-14 inches of my hair off last Monday. Goodbye hair. I won't miss you. 

When Cole found this picture on my phone he was very upset. He is the KING of "DON'T THROW THAT AWAY!!!" and then having a meltdown if we do. Lucky for him I'm going to donate it. Though I'm not sure he even approved of that. 



Putting two kids to bed at the same time in the same room would be comical if it weren't so fucking maddening. One is always waking the other one up. It's beyond exhausting. 

Bevin has five teeth and she's cutting her sixth one. She has an amber teething necklace, takes hyland teething tablets, and nurses a lot. I don't think it's working though. See below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment