Thursday, September 5, 2013

Cole rides a bike

If you don't follow us on Instagram or Facebook you may not have seen the awesome video of Cole riding a bike. You've got that right. Today Cole rode a two wheeled pedal bicycle with no training wheels. All of that practice and repetition on the balance bicycle paid off. His balance is awesome and he is not afraid, even when he does take a fall. And the pedaling practice on the tricycle helped him understand how to use his feet to push the bicycle. We are so unbelievably proud of our little boy for accomplishing this milestone. I mean, I can still remember the moment I began using a two- wheeler. That freedom. That independence. Good feelings.

He loves watching his feet pedal and I love saying "Look ahead!"  (no I really don't)....

And there he goes, getting faster each time he goes for a ride...


And here's the 7 second video of him turning like a pro...



No comments:

Post a Comment