Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remember When Wednesday

Remember when I was pregnant with Bevin? It's hard to believe these photos were taken only 3 months ago, exactly a month before Bevin was born. The feelings expressed in these two simple photos taken by SuperDada are so clear. I can still remember trying to help Cole through the process of my pregnancy and through the knowledge and understanding that soon he'd be sharing his mama with the person living inside the belly. To this day, he is still coming to terms with the fact that once, Bevin lived inside my belly, and, after coming out through my "boo boo" she is now here. With us. Part of the family.




P.S. We still have Bevin's birth story to post and maternity shots. Bevin's birth story is almost done, but I sometimes wonder if the maternity pics will ever see the light of day.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I didn't even remember that Keith took them until I was scrolling through iPhoto at all of the iPhone pictures I took. I must have taken his phone hostage and emailed it to myself, then completely forgot.

    ReplyDelete