Sunday, September 16, 2012

Another Dada and Cole moment

September has been a difficult month so far in terms of transitioning back into me being a working mom and Dada being stay at home/but work part time dad. Cole has been going through some serious separation anxiety and Dada has had to bear the brunt of it.

Most days have looked like this for Dada and Cole:


When Dada sent me this picture at work, I just wanted to start crying too. 

So when I saw this moment the other evening I had to capture it.


Sometimes we forget the happy moments more easily than the sadder ones.

1 comment:

  1. Transitions can be so, so hard. The comfort is knowing that the only last so long. Soon Cole will get into the groove of things and it will all be so much easier. And you make such a good point - sometimes we forget the happy moments more easily than the sadder ones. I'm glad you captured that shot.

    ReplyDelete