Sunday, December 4, 2011

Double Date Night Times Two

We haven't been out with our friends for dinner without Cole since before Cole was born. So you can imagine my excitement when we planned double date nights two weekends in a row. The first was with P-Squared and the second was with Allishawn. Thanks to Grandma Carolyn for making these two fun nights possible.

The first weekend, we graced the dinner room of Elephant with Peter and Peg and shared some fabulous tapas. Then we went to Stockade Tavern for some after dinner drinks. Homemade pretzels and pickled vegetables. Yum! Then, with Allison and Shawn, we met up further away in Saugerties since they come down from Albany. We ate a fabulous meal at Miss Lucy's Kitchen. I am not kidding you when I tell you the food (and atmosphere) was out of this world. Plans are now in the works to do this again in January. Can't wait!

Double Date Night #1 with P-Squared





Double Date Night #2 with Allishawn




2 comments:

  1. In case I haven't said this, I love the bangs! You guys look like you're having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Randalin! We did have a great time. Unfortunately, I'm no longer in love with the bangs. I'm going to let them grow out.

    ReplyDelete