Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why my kid is the most lovable and awesome kid on the planet

Of course I know other kids are doing this too, but, folks, this is my kid and he'll always be super special in my eyes. Thanks for your understanding while I gush on about how adorable my kid is...


  • He kisses Dada and I regularly.
  • He likes to give me a good night kiss and hug that melts my heart.
  • He insists every night that when Dada kisses him goodnight that: "Dada kissa Mama."
  • He said "I love you" or more accurately "Ah wuff wu" to me several times in the past few weeks.
  • When I let him whisk the eggs and scramble the eggs (with my guidance and sure grip of course) or "cook," the oatmeal he eats more eggs and oatmeal than other times when he doesn't help.
  • He regularly tells me when he has to poop, but plays on the toilet when I put him on.
  • He is so gentle with the cats, hugging and kissing them (except of course when he pulls Kiwis tail and sits on her.)
  • He misses friends and family and he is constantly reminded of those people when he sees things that connect him to them (the computer to my father, the phone to Keith's mother, the phone at 5 p.m. to Keith, a red ball to his friend Haley who came over to play, etc.)
  • The sweetest of all: He says "I luff Doo Doo" and then rests his head on my breast.  Am I glad I continued to nurse him into toddlerhood? When I get to hear things like that? Absolutely.

1 comment:

  1. ohmygosh - "i love doo doo" - cutest.thing.ever. Seriously - that just melts my heart. Kale says hello, goodbye, all done, and yuck (??) to his bah-boo's, but has never told me he loves them. Now I'm feeling under appreciated...

    Isn't it so awesome to have a loving and cuddly toddler? So many people tell me that their toddler's hate to snuggle and I get sad for them. I'm so happy for all the hugs and kisses that he gives :)

    ReplyDelete