Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Life of a Toddler

Cole likes to sit at our chairs, so Grandpa Bill got him his own table.



Cole likes to cook, so we got him his own kitchen.



Cole likes to climb, so Keith built him a toddler climber.








Cole likes to stand on things that shouldn't be stood on, so Keith built him a balance board.


He stands on it very well. However, we can never photograph him doing it, for some reason.

It doesn't matter though, because Cole will always do what he wants to do.








3 comments:

  1. Haha - these pictures are fantastic! It doesn't surprise me that our boys have the same toolkit and kitchen. Kale loves them both - but like Cole, pretty much does whatever he wants (and he doesn't always have the best ideas).

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz. "Cole will always do what he wants to do"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cell phone in the closet made me lol, and I LOVE that Elmo and the sock monkey like to climb with Cole, but the one that made me stop short was Cole sitting in the kitchen cupboard. I have the same picture of a certain someone sitting in my kitchen cupboard....taken about 33-34 years ago !

      Delete