Friday, November 18, 2011

From the funny files

Cole likes to hug us whenever he sees bare skin. This includes when we are taking our work pants off to put on sweats. He also will lift up my shirt so he can hug my bare back.

Lately, Cole has been yelling at Kiwi and Clem to get down from wherever they are. He sees it as his duty to make them get down from either the couch or his desk. He either says, "Kiwi. Down!" or "Cat. Down!"

Sometimes when he has climbed onto something he's not supposed to, he yells from his perch "Get Down!" as soon as he sees me approaching him to do guess what? You got it - tell him to "get down!" It's too funny.

Cole likes to play with my hair bands (or pony tail holders as I call them). He gets a kick out of shooting them across the room.

We sometimes get freeze dried fruits and vegetables from the health food store. Cole especially likes the freeze dried peas. Sometimes, when he's in the middle of eating them, he likes to flick them across the room. At first I thought it was on accident, then I realized it was completely intentional.

Cole likes to turn the faucet off in the bathtub. He'll usually do this when I'm still filling up the tub and no matter how many times I try to turn it back on, he pulls the faucet down so it goes off.  As a result, he sometimes ends up taking a bath in about two inches of water.

Cole loves these two words: sneaky and stinky. We have a book called "One Sneaky Sheep" and he's always begging me to read it. He also doesn't mind smelling our socks just so he can shriek the word "Stinky!"

He also says "fart" or "I fart" or "poop" or "I poop." And his "Fall Down" sounds scarily like "Fuck Them." Mana and Dada really need to work on their potty mouths!

2 comments: