Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One day

Can you say SPRING BREAK????

I certainly can. It's here. Eleven days of freedom from teenagers and their "What homework?" or their "I was NOT sleeping!" shenanigans.

To celebrate, Cole and I spent the day visiting Andreea and her son Lucas (2.5 yrs) all the way in Joisey. Along the way, Cole got to see an assortment of dump trucks and construction vehicles. He kept yelling from the back seat "Again?! Again?!" when he wasn't busy snoring.

When we arrived I whipped out Keith's old camera (now my new camera) and took some in focus and out of focus pictures. I'll get the hang of this thing soon enough, I promise. Even so, I like the results. This camera is awesome.

First, we went for a walk to their neighborhood park.



Pay no attention to the sign. Any toddler worth his salt can play in this park!


Pretzels were the snack of choice.

Cat chasing seems to be a favorite past-time of toddlers around the world.

What a cutie!


Their own version of Peek-a-boo

We even tried unsuccessfully to get a picture where all four of us were smiling and looking at the camera at the same time.



No comments:

Post a Comment