Monday, April 20, 2015

We (still) love to hike and camp [part 1]

My birthday just passed yesterday. And so we spent the weekend in the great outdoors to celebrate. Almost. We stayed in a cabin, which is kind of like luxury camping. Allishawn and Juni were there to help me celebrate. It was an amazing time at Wilbur and Betty Davis State Park outside of Cooperstown. 

I'm just going to post some pics since I know I'll never have the chance to finish this blog post. 

Sunset the first night. 

The first early morning 

Cuddling

Bevin, double fisting the snacks 

The third cup of tea is a necessity 

The big kids can play too!

To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to get away for your birthday! And staying in a cabin must have been so nice. We have done that a few times and really enjoyed it. I'm glad to see you back at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you been to this state park before, or was it your first time there?

    ReplyDelete