Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Nursing and pumping and loving these moments.

I miss my baby girl during the week so when it's the weekend I really don't care where we are or who's watching. I no longer cover up and I try to treasure every moment. I captured this moment in particular yesterday when we were apple and raspberry picking at a local organic farm. 

After we were done, a father and his children came over to play on the tractor we were sitting next to. He offered to take a picture since he saw me trying to get some more selfies in. 

Both these pictures are a far cry from the places I pump, but my pumping locations have gotten fancier in the past four weeks thanks to me getting sick (and tired) from pumping in the nurse's sick room. I now pump in three places throughout the 6 day cycle - the school psychologist's office, the social worker's office and the library media room. 


I broke down and bought a Medela again because my Ameda officially shit the bed and I felt like the extra one I had just wasn't pumping fast enough for me. Good move because this pump in style is totally doing the job.  And my new pumping digs are much cleaner.  Yay for no more sick room. 

1 comment:

  1. The shot with the sun coming through the trees is so beautiful!

    I'm glad that you've found some nice new digs to pump in while at work. Kris and I were going through some of Kale's baby stuff on the weekend and came across the pump and was like, "put it back! put it back!" I'm so not ready to return to the days of pumping :( Luckily, I didn't have to do it for long because I was horrible at keeping a pumping schedule!

    ReplyDelete